Using SparkPost with eCampaign 11
The following steps will walk you through using SparkPost with LmhSoft's eCampaign 11.
Click on 'Accounts' to go to the Email Account Manager:
Click on the 'New' button to set up a new SMTP profile and enter your name, email address and reply-to (note that the domains for the email addresses should be ones that you have set up on your SparkPost account):
Click on 'Delivery Settings' to set the following:
- Set the SMTP Server to smtp.sparkpostmail.com
- Set the port to 587
- Check the box that says "This SMTP Server Requires Authentication"
- Set the username to SMTP_Injection
- Set the password to an API key you've created on your SparkPost account with the 'Send via SMTP' permission enabled
- Check the box that says "Requires an encrypted connection (SSL/TLS)"
- Click "OK"
Now you're ready to send!