Using SparkPost with Atomic Mail Sender
The following steps will walk you through using SparkPost with AtomPark Software's Atomic Mail Sender.
Click on 'Common Settings' under the Settings menu and select the SMTP Tab:
Click on the green '+' sign to set up a new SMTP account and enter the information in as shown:
- Set the SMTP server name to "smtp.sparkpostmail.com"
- Set the port to 587
- For encryption, select TLS
- Set login in as "SMTP_Injection"
- Set the password to a valid API key you have generated from your account with the 'Send via SMTP' permission enabled
- You can also set the hourly send limit to be your quota on SparkPost (see the Usage page under your Account tab to see your current limits)