Step 1 - Look for the download icon. You can export campaign data from the following areas:
- Advanced Search and Sending Domain data can be exported as a CSV alone, or with creatives.
- Brand Compare exports generate a PDF document of the brand compare page. This export is not available via CSV.
- Overlap Analysis data can be exported as CSV or PDF
- Campaign and IP data. The data on the Campaign Tracker, "By Campaign" and "By IP" tables can be exported as a CSV alone, or with creatives.
- Spam Trap Monitor offers several export options to CSV
- Command Center has exports in several sections, such as Domain Trends, IP Deliverability, and Most Recent Campaigns; all available as CSV
Step 2 - Fill out the details. Name your export, choose the file type, and set the frequency you would like to receive the report. Then, press the “Export” button.
Step 3 - Go to the “Exports” tab at the top. From here you can download your report directly. Go to the “Scheduled” tab if you need to adjust your export settings.
Organize your exported data by creating a Pivot Table - check out our simple guide to learn how!